ESJ Holding BV c.s. (hereinafter: ESJ) is convinced that protecting the privacy of its clients and visitors to its websites is of crucial significance to its activities. As a consequence, the personal data of its clients and visitors are processed and secured with the greatest possible care. ESJ therefore complies with the requirements of the General Data Processing Regulation (GDPR). The controller for the data processing is ESJ, Cosunpark 10, 4814 ND Breda.
Via our websites, we collect personal data, while cookies are also used. We respect the privacy of our website visitors and consider it to be of the utmost importance to deal scrupulously with your data. Accordingly, we process and protect personal data we collect with the greatest possible care. This in accordance with the requirements of privacy legislation.
Purposes of the data processing
Your personal data is processed for the following purposes:
- providing access to ESJ websites
- allowing use of the features on our website
- concluding and carrying out agreements related to the services we provide
- contacting you if you have requested this
- managing our client relations and communicating about our services or products that we are providing you, as well as similar services and products
- carrying out marketing activities related to our service, such as sending a newsletter (see the ‘Newsletter’ section).
- We will not use the personal data for any other purposes unless you have given prior permission or we are required or permitted to do so pursuant to the law.
- We will not retain your data any longer than is necessary to achieve the purposes stated in this Privacy and Cookie Statement.
We will not provide the data or personal data you have submitted to third parties, unless this is required to carry out the agreement or to meet legal requirements.
We will take appropriate security measures to limit misuse of and unauthorised access to your personal data, thereby ensuring that only the necessary parties have access to the data, that access to the data is protected and that our security measures are regularly checked.
We publish a newsletter with which we inform interested parties about news related to our fields, such as tax advice, supporting your business operations and financial situation, your personal financial situation and HR advice. If you purchase/use certain products or services we provide, we can also keep you informed about related products or services, unless you indicate not to be interested. In addition, your email address will only be added to the list of subscribers with your express consent. Every newsletter contains a link with which you can unsubscribe.
Cookies are small data files that can automatically be stored or accessed from a visitor’s device (such as a PC, tablet or smartphone) when a website is visited. This occurs via the web browser of the device.
On our websites, cookies and comparable technologies with which information is stored on and/or accessed from the device (to enhance readability, all such techniques are referred to as ‘cookies’ here) are used in order to:
- enable the features of the website (technical and functional cookies);
- analyse use of the website and improve the website based on that data (analytical cookies);
- allow the visitor to interact directly with certain social media (social media cookies);
- provide visitors with advertisements, personalised and otherwise (advertising cookies).
- The information that a cookie obtains about your website use can be transferred to ESJ’s own secure servers or to those of a third party. Your prior permission is required to use social media cookies and advertising cookies. You will have provided this by continuing to use the website after having visited the homepage.
Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain sections of the website function properly and that your user preferences remain available. For example, cookies can be used to render fonts properly, to remember your user session on the web server so that you can view the website, or to remember a search term that was used to search for information within the website or a selected filter.
ESJ does not make use of other Google services in combination with Google Analytic cookies.
For which cookies are we requesting your permission?
The table below shows the cookies we use in addition to the analytical, technical and functional cookies. We use some cookies ourselves but engage third parties for other cookies. These parties act on our behalf and we determine what happens to the cookies. Cookies are also placed and used solely by third parties. We have no control over such third parties and how they handle your data.
We have listed the cookies used and the corresponding parties in the table below. For more information on the manner in which these third parties handle cookies, please refer to the relevant privacy statement.
Please note: The privacy statements issued by third parties are regularly subject to change.
Enabling and disabling cookies
You can set your browser to accept the storage of cookies only if you agree to do so. Please note that many websites will not function optimally if you have disabled cookies.
A lot of cookies have an expiry date. If the cookies have been given an expiry date, they will be automatically removed once the expiry date has lapsed. You may also opt to delete cookies manually before the expiry date has lapsed. Please consult your browser’s user guide for this purpose.
This privacy and cookie statement does not apply to third-party websites that are connected to our web shop through links. We cannot guarantee that these third parties will handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We therefore recommend that you read the privacy statements relating to these websites before using them.
Review and correction of your data
You can review your personal information that ESJ has. If the information is incorrect, you can request this to be changed. Any requests to review or correct your data can be addressed to ESJ, Hoevestein 16, 4903 SC Oosterhout. This is also the address to use to submit any questions regarding how ESJ deals with your data.
Privacy and cookie statement amendments
We reserve the right to make changes to this Privacy and Cookie Statement. Any changes will be published on this website. We recommend that you check this statement regularly, to ensure that you aware of these changes.
Dutch Data Protection Authority
We would also be happy to help you if you have any complaints about the processing of your personal data. Pursuant to privacy legislation, you have the right to submit a complaint concerning our processing of your personal data to the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You may contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority for this purpose.